A glimpse is all you get
Sep 27, 2010

.ResonancE.

Nothing particularly exciting has happened of late.
I have been either idling between mind-numbing periods of inane boredom,
or partaking in painfully boring jobs which can be quite distressingly tiring.
But I wouldn't have updated just to whine at how inadequately exciting my life is,
Not that I am complaining, of course.
Now on to the subject.
-
23/9/10, an insignificant date perhaps,
But to the 5 friends that went on a roadtrip to Port Dickson on this day,
It was plenty significant,
And perhaps memorable,
In a drunken sort of fiendish mad delight.
It was our first such trip,
And it was a brilliant success of course,
No doubt due to the chemistry in our friendship.
We bonded (I think),
We laughed,
And our hearts resonated on that night.
It was,
Epic, for lack of a better word.
I'm looking forward to the next trip,
And all the other trips after that already. = ]


And life goes on...
@9/27/2010 01:03:00 AM comment | 1 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All