A glimpse is all you get
Jul 27, 2010

.Remembrance.

It's been a year since we first met each other.

365 days.

And yet it feels,

Like it was yesterday.

Do you still remember?

A year ago,

In that room full of freshmen,

We were one of them.

How naïve,

How,

Impressionable.

A year on,

How much we've changed.

How much have happened.

How much have come to pass.

Yet,

This week,

Will also be the last time,

That we wear the name of UCFF0907.

After this,

Life will steer us astray,

To each their own fate.

But neither distance nor time,

Could break the bonds we share.

Dedicated to each and everyone of us,

Aspirants of UCFF0907,

May fortune smile on you,

And swift winds accompany your journey,

Wherever that leads you.

Three cheers,

Towards the uncertain future.



And life goes on...
@7/27/2010 02:33:00 AM comment | 1 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All