Yesterday, was special.
It was the first time I celebrated my birthday with this band of college friends.
It was just a normal lunch at Tony Rama's,
But I really do appreciate all of you guys taking time off to celebrate with us on our birthday eves.
Li Jun, Leonard, Eugene, Cann, Rynn, Meng Yao, Zacque, Cristin and Brian. This bangla tree really appreciates it!! X ]
And thanks a lot for the presents too, Cristin and Brian!
I'll use it everyday, until you guys get tired of it, hahaha…
Though, there's just one thing I want to say about yesterday.
Sorry!!
Actually, I really, really don't like being treated to a meal by anyone.
It makes me feel really uncomfortable, and I ordered something quite expensive too.
So, please forgive me, for making you bear the burden of my meal…
-
Today, is special.
Today marks my birth date.
19 years ago, I was still flailing around in some nurses arms, wailing like a how a baby should.
19 years on from that moment, has anything changed?
Hahahaha.
Thanks to Facebook, most of last night was spent on replying all those birthday wishes and greetings.
Thank you, all!!! For remembering, for the wishing, and for the time you spent on that one little shoutout.
I deeply appreciate every single one of them! = ]
-
And you, dumb dumb thing!
Your present really got me off by surprise nehs….
Hahahaha, I was so touched I could almost cry! xP
I didn't lah, of courses, better luck next year! Hehehe.
-
That's all for now.
Take care you'all.
It's a happy day. = ]