A glimpse is all you get
May 30, 2010

.These days.

These days,
Exhaustion is all I feel.
A break from life that doesn't really feel like one.
Maybe someday when I finally get some rest,
I'll tell you a story,
Of forgotten whispers,
And silenced tears,
Those windswept smiles,
Underneath a moonlit twilight.


And life goes on...
@5/30/2010 12:36:00 AM comment | 1 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All