A glimpse is all you get
Apr 15, 2010



这几天,

很认真的去想。

想想,

为何自己会这么爱堕落?

为什么自己要去钻牛角尖?

为什么,有些事情总是看不开?

想想。。。

才发现,

原来问题出于自己。

原来一直都把自己关闭着在小圈子内。

原来自己还不懂得去思考。

一直以来,

都被情绪牵着走。

懂了。

以前真的很不成熟,

太任性了。

该反省了。

若日后您见到我再沉默再忧伤再发脾气,

请说一句,

"喂,不要酱幼稚了!"来提醒我。

我会止步,

检讨自己的。

不想再让自己的时间流失在这么渺小与不值得的事物上了。

要笑着过每一天!x ]



And life goes on...
@4/15/2010 12:24:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All