A glimpse is all you get
Jan 4, 2010



Revived from the dead once more, my blog has probably seen more rebirths than even a phoenix itself. Facebook is the main culprit. Status updates are fun, short and instant feedback-able, so you must forgive my brief negligence.

 
 

In fact, it has been quite a while since my last attempt in trying to come up with something to write. Sloth is my greatest sin, and I shall admit it here. But writing is so mundane, so boring, and sometimes most of the time my attention gets diverted towards other more stimulating pastimes. That having been said, however, I do enjoy writing, therefore, even if updates might be more sporadic than ever, there will be continuity yet for this little blog.

 
 

As for life, tedious as it may be, I am enjoying a brief respite in the form of a semester break, which will last towards the end of the first week of 2010. There won't be lost tears when that time comes, for plenty of memories are to be made in this coming week.

 
 

I shall partake my leave for now, as unwillingly as I may be, for it is now time for slumber, and the Bringer of Dreams has already arrive at my doorstep. Goodbye, and so long till next time. I will be back. Probably.

 
 

| - The sin of Sloth resides within me - |

 
 

Written - 23rd December 2009



And life goes on...
@1/04/2010 02:24:00 PM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All