The weather must've been high on drugs lately. It's getting hot and cold and increasingly unbearable these days. An effect of global warming? Oh wells, the Earth is going to heck anyways.
A friend recently wrote about friendships drifting apart as life takes hold and veers off on their own. I suppose what ain't yours to keep, won't remain when their time's up. That's just the way of things, you just have to cherish every single moment you can with them, while you can. That way, you wouldn't lose out, no? But yeahs, talk is easy, action is MUCH harder. We just tend to let things pass by before we realise that they're gone…
Life is really grey at times. The lines are all so blurred; you wouldn't know you've crossed a line until somebody gets hurt or upset. It is, really tiring just trying not to upset anyone, but you can't satisfy everyone. So am I being too greedy when I say that I just want everyone to be happy? I try to keep everything locked up inside, but sometimes my emotions just overwhelms me. Yeah, what you guys refer to as being emo, those periods are just me having an emotional discharge. I am truly sorry if I have ever lashed out at you.
It's random, I know. But I'm just trying to type down what's floating around in that hollow head of mine. Till next time.
| - Renoma is not random - |