A glimpse is all you get
Oct 7, 2009



We are, only human.
We make mistakes.
We have desires, dreams, hopes.
We hurt when we are pained.
We bleed, all the same.
Yet, why are some, dastardly wicked,
that prey on the weak and harmless?
Why are there, those who can lie and cheat,
without batting a lid?
Why are we, unable to stand as one,
even though we are fundamentally same?
Humans,
will forever, only be humans.

| - Too Human - |


And life goes on...
@10/07/2009 12:58:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All