A glimpse is all you get
Oct 31, 2009



Today was, fun. Days like this are hard to come by anymore.

-

I need to go. Somewhere desolated, somewhere far, somewhere you couldn't reach me. And then, maybe only then, can I escape from this hell.

-

Another set of college work is coming. An assignment, in-course assessments and finals coming up. Shit.

-

Breathe. I've forgotten how to breathe amidst this chaos. I'm choking for air. Just let me go. Please...


| - DrAmaTic - |



And life goes on...
@10/31/2009 09:28:00 PM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All