A glimpse is all you get
Oct 1, 2009



Another "thIs blOg iS noT deAd" update.Nothing much to update since assignments have eaten up most of my free time. And anything important is already on Facebook. LoLs.

Damn. Speaking of Facebook, this annoying time-waster has, annoyingly, got me addicted. Sigh. Blame my college friends for this. xP

Okays, gotta go. Last day of assignment-rushing, hopefully. Gotta get everything done today.

| - UnfrEqueNt UpdaTer - |


And life goes on...
@10/01/2009 12:40:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All