A glimpse is all you get
Sep 15, 2009



I will start this post with a forewarning. It is going to be pure ranting from this point on, and I will be very explicit in my writing, so, if you feel offended, please go somewhere tamer. Thank you.

Okay, having said that, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! Yeah, I'm being an incoherent idiotic fuck, a senseless bastard, an insecure asshole right now. But guess what, I don't care what you think, because I'm still going to fuck the world, middle fingers blazing and all.

Fuck my insecureness. Fuck my idiocy. Fuck my cowardness. Fuck my internet connection. Fuck my existence. Fuck my asshole of a dad. Fuck every single fucking thing in my fucked up life. 

But most importantly, FUCK YOU. You said so yourself. That you will never acknowledge any fucking thing I do.  I'm just a piece of trash in your eyes. Enough with my masks. I will not hold back anymore. Today is the last time you fucking cross me. I will hit back at you with everything I got. Watch your back, asshole. I have been holding back all this time. Most of the time, I kept my emotions under wraps. But no more. Not for you. I will never swallow my fury once more. This, I promise.

It is getting late. Every minute spent on this pointless post is a minute lost from blissful sleep. I will fuck off now. Good night.

| - Furious - |  


And life goes on...
@9/15/2009 11:23:00 PM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All