A glimpse is all you get
Sep 7, 2009



Finished the 6-hour mandatory theory and practical driving class today. Woots, now I can finally start my driving lessons. Can't wait to get my own car. That would almost be like true freedom in material form. Just have to wait.

Sigh. Been feeling pretty bummed out for the past few days. Getting old, perhaps. And now I have assignments and presentations to work on. Still can't get study mood to switch on. Maybe I'm just not cut out for academic stuffs. Oh well, still gotta see this through to the end no matter what. Laziness is not an excuse.

Hate to admit this out loud, but, sigh... Maybe letting go is the only solution. Still considering. I don't like this.

| - Me - |


And life goes on...
@9/07/2009 01:26:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All