A glimpse is all you get
Aug 31, 2009
Didn't feel like writing prose today, so... Did my driver's theory test today. Got 48 outta 50, and am now awaiting the 6-hour long torture that follows. Just got back from Bangi when Ivan suddenly called and ask me out for a "yum cha" session. Not one to refuse, I agreed to it and napped for a while before Ivan came and drove my sleepy arse off to Central with Fei Sin to buy presents for some homies. It's been quite a while since I last saw Fei Sin. College and exams had her going MIA for most of the gatherings we held last month. Same old, same old, hehs.
We went to Alice's house later to hand her some stuff, and got her to go "yum cha" with us. We chatted in Papa Rich's Kopitiam for an hour or so before Wes came to join us. Did some reminiscing about the past. Good times =I
Our tummy full, and looking for someplace to lepak, Fei Sin randomly decided to go visit Qian Qi, and off we went. Her family just recently moved to a new house, so the place was neat and spiffy. There were a lotta rooms, and even a cool space at the top floor just perfect for hanging out, hehes. Oh, speaking of which, QQ's gotten a lot thinner than before. I guess all that yoga's having some effect huh? xP. We all chatted for a bit, then played some games to pass the time. We did lotsa crazy things there, and I think I better leave it at that xD.
Today was perfect, in a way. Got to reconnect with some old friends, and pass some time with'em. Couldn't ask for anything more, and I hope things would stay like this. Time to sleep. Take care.
| - Moving on? - |
And life goes on...
@8/31/2009 12:25:00 AM
comment |
0 comment(s)