A glimpse is all you get
Aug 29, 2009
Blogs are as varied as their authors, differing in designs and content. Still, however unique a blog may be, the first thing I look for, is the pause button of the embedded music player, if there is one. I find it annoying to have stuttering music suddenly blasting out when I'm reading the content, and often times the music probably isn't interesting enough to warrant it's loading time. It's kinda like having a mascot sing a theme song (!ANNOYING!) everytime you visit. Fun the first few times, totally irritating the next. So, pause, browse, move on.
Anyways, just noticed that this is my 99th post. Even though I've been blogging for almost 2 years, it's been a mostly on-off kinda thing, not to mention that I've switched blog domains before, but I digress. Sigh, I wish my 100th post would be of something special, though that's not really likely in my mundane life. Hehs.
| - Hopeful, but Unexpectant - |
And life goes on...
@8/29/2009 01:46:00 AM
comment |
0 comment(s)