A glimpse is all you get
Jul 12, 2009



T-shirt update. After nearly 9 months of waiting, I am pleased to announce that our class T-shirt is finally ready for collection. To those who ordered the short sleeve version of our class hoodie, I regret to inform you that the printers messed up your clothes, that is, your short sleeves hoodies are now long sleeve hoodies. A compensation will be made for tailoring costs if you wish to shorten the sleeves by yourselves. I apologize for the lack of professionalism and the delay that you had to endure. Expect a call sometime soon in the near future for a class gathering. Thank you and goodnight.

| - A thousand apologies - |


And life goes on...
@7/12/2009 11:30:00 PM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All