A glimpse is all you get
Jul 8, 2009
I've had two companies registered under my name, going to attend a business seminar this Friday, and I might be flying to Indonesia next week for some business-related machinery scouting... It haven't even been more than a month since I'm officially 18 and I'm having all this dumped on me... Everything's happening too fast, too much... Any more and I think I'm gonna have a meltdown... I can't sleep at night, I can't breathe at times, I feel like there's a heavy weight on my shoulders, and I'm even having digestive problems... Aaaaaaargggh!!!!!! Can anyone out there end this miserable life??!!!!
Okay, it felt good to have that all out. Kindly ignore the above rantings and turn around now. Have a pleasant day! =]
*Note : The author is perfectly sane, so don't worry, and be happy!
| - NoThinG's WronG hEre -|
And life goes on...
@7/08/2009 12:03:00 AM
comment |
0 comment(s)