Redesigned the layout of this blog. The old design was a little immature, didn't know why I kept it for so long but anyways. Met with Khang Aik and Wesley yesterday, did a little catching up with them before going over to Wesley's house whence I got stabbed by a 7-cm long needle through the veins. Nothing serious luckily, just a little black hole on my hand right now, haha.
A little update regarding our class T-shirts. I finally met with the boss yesterday. He said the delay was caused by the printers deciding not to print out our shirts because the font was too small. However, our contact person did not mention that at all during our previous discussions, thus the delay. He has promised to deliver the printed Tees by next week, but based on their previous track records, I'm not expecting much. Hopefully this fiasco will be over by next week.
Uploading pictures to my online album. There's still tons so let's hope I can get them done by today.
|- Mr. Needle-hole -|