A glimpse is all you get
Dec 19, 2008



Okay, Pangkor update. 3 days and 2 nights of 40 funky trippin' members on a beautiful island with gorgeous beaches (mostly so lah) = an unforgettable trip!! Well, most of the details are can be found in the blogs of my fellow members so, go do some surfing for the full story. Here's some tidbits though. My phone's fucked up. Apparently, it doesn't like water. Snorkeling was kewl, especially the swimming part, but not the viewing part. Can't see a bloody damn thing but water and mud, and more water. And remember to book the biggest, baddest suite in town when you're out on a trip with your friends, 'cause at the end of the day, most of you will probably end up snoring in someone's else's room. That's all I guess.

What? No pics?? Yeah, nada, null, zero pics in this post, 'cause I ain't got any to show you. So wait for the gang to upload'em on friendster. Gratz to the organisers for making this trip so fun! You gals really did it this time!

Pangkor is hardcore,



And life goes on...
@12/19/2008 12:07:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All