A glimpse is all you get
Nov 22, 2008



Zoom. 2 weeks gone, and 1 last week of SpM left. My average stay-in-class time for the past two weeks was 48 minutes. xP. School's ending next week. I'm gonna miss all meh school pals. Cheers to you guys, aye, and here's a peanut to us not fucking up our SpM results. *eats peanut*

Anyways, 5sc4 students take note, the pea-brained peons I found to do our class t-shirt is still toiling away in their sweatshops working their ass out on those shirts, so be patient, I'm hounding them as hard as I possibly could already. And if they couldn't hand in the goods by next Thursday, I'll mail'em to your houses, so no worries there mate, I won't scam your money. >=[

I wanted to end this post with a sad note. Therefore, I shall weep now. T_T

Till next time.


And life goes on...
@11/22/2008 12:04:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All