A glimpse is all you get
Nov 28, 2008



Okay, confession time. Dear dog, I really fucking hate dealing with people. After giving much thought to the nature of human beings, I've come to the conclusion that all but a small group of human beings out there, are survivalist, selfish and calculating creatures at their very core. This is a fact. Darwin's theory states so. For a creature to survive, it has to act in it's self-interest. Most of the time, people do the things they do because it would benefit them in the long-term. What's a kind act or two if it could help you earn more pals or contacts? It's a self-rewarding thing in the long-term. Not that it's wrong or sinful. There really are truly selfless people out there, but given the chance, wouldn't you jump at the chance to score big and look good too? After all, us are humans who just want to live, right? We need friends, we need food, and who's gonna earn our keep for us but ourselves? But sometimes, just sometimes (and this is one of those times), I wonder, just how different are we than the common rat, or cockroaches we see everywhere?


Your uncommon rat,


And life goes on...
@11/28/2008 01:51:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All