A glimpse is all you get
Oct 7, 2008



School sucked, as usual. Had to endure two friggin' periods of Add Maths today, and it's a goddamn miracle I did not fell asleep mid-class. Finished The DaVinci Code. It's not a bad read really, considering the fact this is a Dan Brown novel, whom, in my opinion, writes too predictably. You could actually predict the plot twists pages before they appear. Still, the plot's arousing enough to piqued one's curiosity such that it would make you flip a few pages more when you want to put it down, and then some. Don't read this book if you're easily offended by words that sully your faith though, for there's plenty of Church bashing in this book.

On a side note, no, I don't stay up all night to look at porn, if that's what's on your mind. (=_=") It's just that I have an irrevocable tendency to gulp down caffeine whenever I feel weary, and that, in turn causes an artificially induced insomnia which prevents me from sleeping till the wee hours of tomorrow morning, which, by sleeping then, causes more harm than good. So there you have it, the answer to my reluctance to sleep at night. Muahahaha, I think that just earned me my very own personal psychiatric ward in Tanjung Rambutan. I can already feel the delirious-ness coming on in spades! Smashing!

And so, to end this post with a bang before I take my leave, bang.

Go figure.



And life goes on...
@10/07/2008 03:30:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All