A glimpse is all you get
Oct 4, 2008



Rawr!! I'm still alive?! Mehehehe, now I can add a new achievement to my list! Let's see, staying awake for 36 hours straight... Definitely worth 10 points! *pats meself on the back*

Anyways, the day before yesterday's yesterday was Hari Raya Puasa, and I spent my time roasting chicken wings and fishies for Ivan and gang in his condo. The whole party was a riot! We sat and chat and ate and, erm, drank till there's nothing left, obviously. Of course, every now and then we get to jump into the pool and take a dip when things get hot, and I even got to wear the golden flashy bling-bling bikini Jun Hin and Chun Ning bought as Weng Cheok's birthday present. Pics can be found on Friendster, either Yeong Bein's or Fei Sin's or Chun Ning's. Go take a peek and tell me whether it suits me or not. Just kidding. By the way, Fei Sin can really cook a mean wok of fried rice, the best damn one I've had in ages! Just call Fei Sin's number whenever you need fried rice for your party.

So, moving on, I think I oughta finish that report for today's meeting or I'll have my head served on a platter... So long for now, and may the <3>P.S: It's raining outside! I think I'm gonna go sit by the balcony for awhile...



And life goes on...
@10/04/2008 04:12:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All