-----------
Okay, Chem tuition, slept through it, next, off to the T-shirt printer to return the sample shirt. Everything so good so far. Gotta rush to my mum's shop so I hurry to the bus stop. Oh kewl, spotted a few buses waiting there. None of''em U71? Never mind, there's still time. Half an hour later, still no sign of U71. It's still kewl, the waiting time's usually this long anyways, so I waited. An hour passed, and not even a rumble from the engine. Ah, I'll wait some more, they were this late during Puasa too. 1 hour and 30 minutes, 4 U73, 3 U72, 2 U75, at least 6 U68 and a fucking drizzle later, and still the fucking bus doesn't show up. At this point I was so tired of waiting, I tore up the fucking ticket and left them where they should be, in the sewers, and head to the LRT station. And that's when I saw'em, the two U71 buses rolling like freaking snails towards the bus stop, together. Fuck, what coincidence it is for both of them to arrive at the same time. That, or they went for a break together during that hour and a half, leaving us standing like freaking idiots waiting for them to come. I've always been patient and tried to keep an eye closed to your complete lack of time management, but this is just too much. Fuck you and your lousy ass coaches, after today, I'm never ever going to ride on your shit buses any fucking more if I could help it. Gah!!! A fucking hour and half wasted just like that. Here's to you assholes.

You deserved it! = ]