A glimpse is all you get
Oct 23, 2008



Disaster Movie. Stupid, insane, and definitely LoL material. Watch out for the Alvin and the Chipmunk part. They are portrayed as rabid death metal squirrels with a nasty tendency to bite your balls. Cute!

(Imagine the eye-bulging and fangs yourself)


And life goes on...
@10/23/2008 01:08:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All