A glimpse is all you get
Sep 5, 2008



To: The Head Snail of the SnailKL Company

I am writing this letter to express my extreme displeasure with the services provided by your transportation division, specifically, the SnailKL SnailBus services.

2. Even though you've delivered on your promises of more coaches for the main routes, the level of efficiency is still well below the acceptable average. I can only say that most of your drivers operate at the level of a snail, which seems befitting of your company's name.

3. While it is understandable that the buses may be delayed during super-peak hour where there are massive traffic jams all over KL, there have been numerous cases in which the commuters were forced to wait for over an hour for the next bus to arrive. This seems to be a bit over the top, furthermore, these even happen at times when the traffic is moving smoothly without any hitches. This long exchange time must mean that either your drivers are taking their snail time getting to stations, or that there is currently insufficient SnailBuses to service these routes.

4. I hope you would take more drastic measures to improve your SnailBus service. While I do appreciate that you have been trying your utmost to improve the service, (and I hope that none of your efforts end up in some corrupted contractors pockets) apparently it isn't enough when there are thousands of commuters who are wasting precious hours of their life waiting for a SnailBus to arrive. Please upgrade your Snails, or the rakyat might mob you soon. Thank you for taking your time to read this letter.

Concerned Commuter,
CC


And life goes on...
@9/05/2008 10:49:00 PM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All