I missed you. The three weeks I've spent without you were utterly meaningless, tedious, dreary. You weren't there when I needed you to divulge a new word's meaning, nor when I needed to confide unto the day's memories. I love you, my broadband connection to the Net. XOXO
Lols, sentimentalities aside, yeah, I had trials last week. The tips were spot on, everything came out like they predicted, and I still managed to fucked up. Hehz. Let's hope SPM won't end up like this time, though, does anyone who reads my blog knows a hermit? I'm planning to be one someday, lolx, in case I really fucked up.
Pssht, fwap, ptoosh, and there goes my first day of the Raya break. Spent the whole day lazin' around when I could be out there earning some cold, hard cash to spend. Guess I shouldn't have stayed up all night the day before. Well, well, what's spilt has spilt, 'suppose I'll have to make do with selling my skin to save up some cash.
Gazooks, look at the time. Tis' the time I should be sleeping, no? Well then, sleep I won't do then, since I'm a rebel against the System. Nights, and sleep tight, 'cause I know I won't be.