'Sup? Been MIA for a while now and up pops that strange lil' post 4 days ago... Ask no questions and I'll tell no lies... Anywayz... Been staying up late again... Hehez... Seems like my muse only comes to me in the middle of the night... Ahz well, I suppose the habit's here to stay... ^^... I'm pleased to announce that I'm turning into quite the nocturnal creature... (I only need one cuppa joe to keep me awake instead of the usual 4 xP...) Gratz!
Lolx, that aside, I've finally finished the 5sc3 T design, though I'm having a bit of a problem with the slogan... @@... Seems like the guys doesn't like it, so I'm waiting for their slogan now... And for my class' hoodie, I've only managed to make a rough draft of what I envisioned it to be... Once more, apologies to you and your brother-in-law for making you guys wait for another few days again, Fei Sin... I'll try to get it ready by Wednesday, aye? (Don't get'ya hopes too high mate xP)
So there, an update! Woopee!
Listening to : 彩色羽翼 ~ F.I.R Mood : At ease