A glimpse is all you get
Jul 12, 2008



Ka~pow! Second week since I started tuitions... It's really fun, I mean, who wouldn't enjoy the rat race we'd have to go through every day? *laughs sarcastically* Anywayz, finally passed the templates to Pn. Zarina... Hope everything's kewl with the templates... Since my printer's been shitting on me all month, and I couldn't even get a decent print outta it to see how it looks like in print form... Ah well, atleast it looks nice on screen, I hope... (punch me)
Bummer... It's only 2:08 A.M and my eyes are already hurting like hell... Must be the lack of sleep xP I'm just glad I haven't turned into a panda yet... @@ Till next time then...

Listening to : Umbrella (feat. Yoonha) ~ Epik High Mood : Glum


And life goes on...
@7/12/2008 02:09:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All