A glimpse is all you get
Jul 17, 2008



2:40:01 a.m... Mapping progress: 0%.... T-shirt design: 0%... Hoodie design: 0%... It's been one week already and I still haven't made any progress at all... I've been staying up for a few nights now and my mind's still blanking on me whenever I boot up Google Earth or Photoshop... Why the hell's this happening?? Damn it... Failing my exams, having all my time taken up by tuitions and now my mind's going blank when I'm supposed to be finishing all those projects?? Shit, I really wish I could take a break from all this......


And life goes on...
@7/17/2008 02:43:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All