A glimpse is all you get
Jun 28, 2008
*yawn* Today was
effin' tiring... Went to Jun
Hin's house today with
Fei Sin, Ivan,
Yeong Bein and
Kye Lin... We started the day lazy-
ing around in his room before walking to a restaurant nearby for breakfast... We played around on the way back with me and Ivan wearing Jun
Hin's hoodie and taking turns pretending to stalk the girls... We didn't managed to spook the girls, though some of the passer-
bys did get freaked out by us...
Hehe,
anywayz, we went to work baking muffins and cookies after we got back to Jun
Hin's house... We baked some cheese-and-ham muffins and some chewy
choco-cookies! The muffin was really good, and the cookie was very chewy - Jun
Hin's jaw got really sore chewing the cookie, and I took around 15 minutes to finish mine, but it was yummy nevertheless ^^... After that, we went back to Jun
Hin's room and watched
Kung Fu Panda until it was time for Ivan to leave for tuition, after which we went back to our homes... I joined
Chun Seng and gang for a few rounds of badminton before heading home at 6... Was dead tired by the time I got back, and slept like a dead log for the 3 hours... Anywayx, enough about today... As some of you might have known, our class had bought a colour page in the school magazine for a memorial sorta thingy, which is why we had Wesley going around taking pics of you in class... After 2 days of hard work (and 2 sleepless nights), me and Wes managed to come out with this design... Check it out
here. Comments and constructive criticism are always welcomed... Leave them at the tag-board and I'll try to reply ASAP... That's all the updates for now I guess.... I'll be working on the class T-shirt design soon, so to those who's being jumpity about it (hint:Fei Sin >_>), expect a working draft by Wednesday (I hope @@)... Nitex, ciaoz
Listening to : Swinging ~ Muramasa Mood : Feeling tired
And life goes on...
@6/28/2008 12:54:00 AM
comment |
0 comment(s)