A glimpse is all you get
Jun 7, 2008



It has been a tiring week... The camp preparations and the camp itself have taken quite a toll on my health... I've spent most of the last two days sleeping just to recover my strength... Was the camp worth such exertion? Totally... Over these 4 days and 3 nights, I've experienced the hardships in running such a large-scale event, and learnt a great deal from my fellow committee members... I wish to express my gratitude to the board of committee for being so patient with me and for their sacrifices over the course of these 4 days... I know I've been a terrible leader, and caused much grief to some, therefore, I would like to apologize as well... Hopefully, I will be a changed person by the next camp... That being said, I'll take my leave and rest, for tomorrow I have to depart to Ipoh... Nitex...


And life goes on...
@6/07/2008 04:15:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All