A glimpse is all you get
May 24, 2008



Yesterday was supposed to be our school's belated teacher's day celebration... There's to be lots of boredom, teachers singing karaoke and more boredom for all of us then... Yippee... Being the good kid that I am, I skipped school, and me, Jun Hin, Wing Cheok, Ivan, Fei Sin, Yeong Bein, and Kye Lin went to Sazaki's for lunch... It, was, absolutely, wonderful! There were like, tons of choices to pick from, so much that even non-sushi lovers (for instance, me xP) wouldn't have to worry about not having anything to eat... The food was good too, though the ones I ate were mostly fried stuff... The chicken katsu stick rocks, as does the kimchi fried rice... We even ordered 2 tokkuris (small glass container, contains around 500ml perhaps?) of sake! Everyone had so much to eat, we couldn't even move when it's time to go... Before we went to pay the bills, everyone had a little surprise for me... Fei Sin and Ivan suddenly shoved a plate of cakes to me and the gang started singing Happy Birthday! I was so surprised I could only gape at the cake... >.<>.< Well... It's time to go... I have a meeting later at 1 P.M. and I think I really oughta get some shuteye now... Yesterday was really unforgettable... I'll cherish that day till the end of my life xD Nitex!

(Pictures to come soon, stay tuned!)

Listening to : Cherish ~ Ai Otsuka Mood : Jovial


And life goes on...
@5/24/2008 12:29:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All