A glimpse is all you get
May 20, 2008



It's going to be 4 A.M.... And here I am still awake... Typical... Anyways, I'm taking the Bio test later on today... So, as you would have guessed by now, I have been doing some last minute revisions for the past three hours, and all I could crammed into my miniscule brain is how cells go pop (haemolysis)... That, and the fact that I might have to go on stage to promote stuff my club's selling this Friday in conjunction with Teacher's Day (actually supposed to be on May 16, which was last Friday) and you get a serious headache which is enough to make even a gunshot wound enjoyable... Every thing's so screwed up I'm actually considering skipping school tomorrow... But I don't think that's a real possibility, considering the fact that my dad will screw me ten times over if I skipped a test day, and the chances of screwing up everything my club members did for the screwed up sales... X_x... Gah, screw everything!!! Why did they have to picked me to be the club's Chairman?? T_T Ugh... I betta go cool down a'lil... Being all worked up wouldn't helped a single bit... I'm gonna go watch the sun rise again.. And maybe go puke over the side of my balcony... Ciaos

Listening to : My whining Mood : Crestfallen


And life goes on...
@5/20/2008 03:40:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All