A glimpse is all you get
May 12, 2008
Additional Mathematics... One of the 9 compulsory subjects that we have to take during our Upper-Form years... Flunked it... *cheers* Yup, I did it again... We sat for the paper today and guess what? Uh-huh, yours truthfully slept through the whole paper without writing a single thing other than his name and his class... Not that I didn't attempt to solve the questions, mind you... I studied for arithmetic progression, they threw geometric progression into my face... X_x... It's official, I hate Add-Maths!!! Ahz, whatever... That's all in the past right now, nothing I can do to change it... I'm gonna start memorizing the History textbook till my brain's poppin' or turn liquid and pours outta my ears and nose... I wonder what it's gonna taste like... *ponders*
Listening to : The hum of my fan... Kinda catchy... *fum-fum-fum-fuuuum* Mood : Tired
And life goes on...
@5/12/2008 10:53:00 PM
comment |
0 comment(s)