A glimpse is all you get
May 21, 2008
4 A.M... I'm worn out but I can't sleep.. Not when there's tons of pages left that I've haven't read through yet... Studying for Chemistry is probably one of the most frustrating things in the world... Anyways... Yesterday passed by uneventfully... Though it was probably 'cause I was napping the whole day in school... I didn't have to went on stage to promote the club's stuff... Turns out the club adviser agreed that we wouldn't have enough time to handle everything too when I pointed that out to her, and she said it's alright for us to cancel it... You couldn't imagine how relieved I was when I heard that... On a side note, there hasn't been anyone asking 'bout the trip to Petrosains and the National Planetarium yet, and that's got me worried whether we're actually going to get any participants... Oh well, things will sort itself out eventually I guess, so there's no need to worry 'bout it for now... Ahz, I better get back to my revision... T-minus 3 hours and 45 minutes till the Chem' papers... Wish me luck...
Listening to : Cherish ~ Ai Otsuka Mood : Exhausted
And life goes on...
@5/21/2008 03:42:00 AM
comment |
0 comment(s)