A glimpse is all you get
Apr 5, 2008



Skipped school again yesterday... Hehe, I gotta make sure it doesn't turned into a habit... Anywayz, I was actually supposed to go to the Wisma Buddhist Malaysia today to meet with the director there to discuss the matter of renting the place as our camp site for our June camp... But, 1) It was raining, albeit not heavily, and we couldn't get at taxi there... 2) The director wasn't there so it'd meaningless if we went there anyways... All in all, screwed up royally today... Apologies to Guo Dung who has to wait like 10 minutes for us and didn't get anything done today, and to Hon Lean and gang, for making them wait for us...

So, okay, after that we went to Khang Aik's tea shop in Carrefour since we're going there to get CP's MG Wing Custom lata... We chatted like, an hour there... They're were discussing the book I lend KA, entitled "Final Judgement" which is a book dicussing the conspiracy regarding John F. Kennedy's death... Quite interesting, to say the least... Though I don't know if KA could understand the book... He reported 5 unknown words in the first page alone @@... Hahaz, good luck with that dude!

We went down to KFC for some hi-tea after that, since CP was starving... After watching him chow down those cheezy wedges, we ambled aimlessy up and down, waiting for the boss to open shop... When they finally opened their doors, we rushed in, grabbed a kit, paid RM 130 for it, and rushed home at the speed of light (almost) since CP's mum was already waiting at my doorsteps... It's a good thing he left so soon though... Turns out my dad's due home today.... The bastard suddenly came knocking on the door some time around 8 P.M... Needless to say, I wasn't that thrilled with his return... For one, it meant the end of the freedom I had enjoyed during his absence... Sigh... I don't know whether I might be able to post as frequent as I used to anymore (I suppose it's a good thing, I've been rambling non-stop for the past few days @@)... Well, I gotta go now... I think I heard him burping in his room... Hope he dies of gas overload... *ebil grin*

Listening to : My dad's stomach rumbling Mood : Feeling EbiL >=]


And life goes on...
@4/05/2008 01:38:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All