A glimpse is all you get
Apr 2, 2008



Another sleepless night... Damn, I gotta stop drinking so much coffee... Ah well, atleast I get to finish my work for a change... Hehez, been neglecting my homeworks for so long, there's like a pile of 'em screaming to be done right now... What's even worst is that we gotta pass'em up to the headmistress to be checked... Just awesome... I'm gonna try to tackle most of them before the headmistress comes to skin me... This is going to take all night z_Z

Listening to : Ash Like Snow ~ The Brilliant Green Mood : Grim


And life goes on...
@4/02/2008 01:50:00 AM comment | 0 comment(s)

Me, and all my little imperfections
They call me Derek. I prefer Shurong. What's wrong?
I have been depressed. I have been insane.
Maybe I still am.
But whatever the case,
Welcome.
= ]
So send my resignation to the bride and the groom

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

So thank you for showing me
♥ooh- design
Inspiration
Javascript

Lyrics :
1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
3. When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
4. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
5. To The End - My Chemical Romance
6. Thank You - Simple Plan
Close All